Light consists of EM waves. If it was charged then any object exposed to light would become charged too but that's not the case.
EM waves consist of electric and magnetic fields so they can influence charged particles but they are not charged themselves.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving