I have constructed an EMP emitter device via some plans.. then i jacked it up to give it some more power. but, alas, i have scared myself. It is just a straight up electromagnet pulse generator, no microwaves or anything else (i am assuming, unless it generates them and i don't know yet... fill me in please, lol), should i fear turning it on for having any physical effects on me or others? I built it as a project for a class, but i may not use it if there is... please, inform me if anyone knows. Any online search has just yielded vague answers.