1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Electromagnetism problem

1. Dec 9, 2016 #1
    https://postimg.org/image/lg27z8ngn/

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

in the first one. I need to find the electrical force

in the second one. Lorentz force which exerts the wire on the other element

third. Magnetization (M) for Nickel

quarter. Electromotive force induced on the dipstick

Translate:

1.)If the power of a dipolar bond between two water molecules is represented by equation: (IMAGE) What is the electric force of attraction between the two molecules 2.)If a current (I) I2 = 3 A flows through the rectangle of the figure and through the infinite straight wire flows a current (I) I1 = 2, find the Lorentz force which exerts the wire on the other element 3.)Calculate the theoretical value of magnetization M for nickel (Z = 28), if two unpaired 3d electrons (d ^ 34s ^ 3) contribute to the magnetization. The nickel is FCC with a = 0.352 um as seen in the figure (IMAGE) 4.)A duct rod of length l = 20 cm moves parallel to a straight cable with a constant speed = 3 m / s, as in the figure. If a current I = 15 A flows through the cable, fiend the Electromotive force induced on the dipstick

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 9, 2016 #2
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted