Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Electronic Fog

1. Sep 4, 2010 #1
    http://www.electronicfog.com/

Duno - it doesn't seem very believable to me but a friend of mine seems to be very convinced about it and is cussing me out about it ><"

Is it basically just another one of those Bermuda Triangle superstitions/stories/myths?

Thanks in advance

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 4, 2010 #2
    Yes, it's absolutely ridiculous. I mean, there are so many problems with it it's difficult to begin.

4. Sep 4, 2010 #3
    As a pilot with several thousand hours of aviation experience, including a couple hundred flying through the Bermuda Triangle in all sorts weather and at all times of the day or night (not to mention the same all over the world), I can, without reservation, state with some fairly solid authority and experience, that this website contains a boatload of pure bunk.

He's selling a book called The Fog, which claims "Bruce Gernon is the only person in the world to have witnessed what creates the Bermuda Triangle."

Yeah, right.

I'll stop here before I get into trouble.

5. Sep 6, 2010 #4
    it has many problems

cant just go in and believe it all the way

6. Sep 9, 2010 #5

FlexGunship

Gold Member

I didn't even know we were all still talking about the Bermuda Triangle. Isn't that pretty much behind us now?

7. Sep 9, 2010 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Okay, I agree that it is a crackpot site, but if you are going to debunk something, you have to actually debunk it! Simply blazing off opinions has no value here. We are not interested in opinions-only posts.

Consider that fair warning.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?