Elevator Hack: Go Directly to Your Floor!

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Elevator
In summary, the "elevator hack" discussed in this conversation can only be used on elevators with a manual key override system. It may not be legal to use in some areas, and it will not cause physical damage to the elevator. There are resources available for learning how to use this hack, but it should only be used with proper authorization and not in emergency situations.
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
Ever wanted to go to a certain floor without stopping? Try this hack the next time your on an elevator:

http://www.realtechnews.com/posts/1604

Physics news on Phys.org
excellent! :biggrin:

Thank you for sharing this elevator hack! I have definitely found myself frustrated when an elevator stops at every floor before reaching my desired destination. I will definitely give this hack a try the next time I'm on an elevator. It's great to know that there are simple solutions like this to make our daily routines a little more efficient. Thank you again for sharing this helpful tip!

1. Can this "elevator hack" be used on any elevator?

No, this hack only works on elevators with a manual key override system. It will not work on elevators with electronic key card systems or those that require a code to access specific floors.

2. Is this hack legal?

It depends on the specific laws and regulations in your area. In some places, using this hack may be considered trespassing or breaking and entering. It is important to always follow local laws and regulations.

3. Will this hack damage the elevator?

No, this hack does not physically damage the elevator. It simply bypasses the normal operation of the elevator and allows you to go directly to your desired floor.

4. How do I learn how to use this hack?

There are various online resources and tutorials that explain how to use this hack. However, it is important to note that attempting to use this hack without proper authorization is considered unethical and may have legal consequences.

5. Can this hack be used in emergency situations?

No, this hack is not intended to be used in emergency situations. In case of an emergency, always follow the proper emergency protocols and do not attempt to use this hack.