Elf Yourself - Dance With Your Friends

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Friends
In summary, the conversation is about a website that allows users to put their faces on elf bodies and create humorous videos. The participants are discussing their experiences using the website and making jokes about each other being elves. They also mention the possibility of making a line dance out of the videos.
Physics news on Phys.org
Haha!

Wow, now everyone is going to see you on an elf body!

JasonRox said:
Haha!

Wow, now everyone is going to see you on an elf body!
:grumpy: You're supposed to stick your head on an elf body now. :grumpy:

I was elfed!

A guy I work with did this to me! And sent it to just about everyone. (Got to admit, it was pretty funny.)

Wow Evo, you sure do have rhythm. :cool: :yuck: :wink:

:rofl: A line dance would be great! Hypatia we''ll get on both sides of beeza. Gosh we're a bunch of cute elves. :biggrin:

Got to love one size fits all elf outfits!

What is "Elf Yourself - Dance With Your Friends"?

"Elf Yourself - Dance With Your Friends" is a popular app that allows users to upload photos of themselves and their friends, which are then placed onto dancing elf bodies. The app then creates a short video of the elves dancing, which can be shared on social media.

How does "Elf Yourself - Dance With Your Friends" work?

The app uses advanced face detection technology to accurately place the uploaded photos onto the elf bodies. It also has a variety of pre-made dance animations to choose from, and allows users to add personalized messages and music to the video.

Is "Elf Yourself - Dance With Your Friends" free to use?

Yes, the app is free to download and use. However, there may be in-app purchases for additional features or content.

Can I use "Elf Yourself - Dance With Your Friends" on any device?

Yes, the app is available on both iOS and Android devices. It can also be accessed through a web browser on a computer.

Is it safe to use "Elf Yourself - Dance With Your Friends"?

Yes, the app is safe to use. However, as with any app that requires personal information or access to your device, it is important to read and understand the privacy policy and terms of use before using it.