Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, the friends of the author's oldest friend got elfed and the author went to be Elf'ed. The author saw the light and is now happy.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Yes, it's that time of year again.

Here I am dancing my little elf dance, who else is brave enough to elf themselves?

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1737309888

Physics news on Phys.org
Wicked, i would but can not work out how, you would look better as a Tinkerbell though.

I got an email from one of my oldest friends, his wife and her brother about 2 weeks ago. Yup! They got elfed!

wolram said:
Wicked, i would but can not work out how, you would look better as a Tinkerbell though.
If you have a jpg of your face you just select "upload picture".

henxan said:
lol.. this was really stuuuuupidfunny :D..

I feel very masculine :P
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1738092806"
EXCELLENT! What a cute elf! I love after the dance when you stand there and start playing air guitar. :biggrin: Well, so do I. :redface:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL turbo :D.. Quite the rascal

ranger said:
ooh! Its elfin time at PF again.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1738494986
Whoa, ranger looks like one of my ex-boyfriends. I swear I could post a picture of him that would make you look twice.

MORE!

I want to see our illustrious leader Greg get elfed. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
You make a pretty darn cute elf yourself !

One tends to forget how cute some of the babes are on PFs,Wahay.

Dial-up sucks!

1. What is "Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!"?

"Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!" is a family-friendly holiday event where participants can dress up as elves and dance to festive music.

2. When is "Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!" held?

"Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!" is typically held during the holiday season, usually in December.

3. Is "Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!" open to all ages?

Yes, "Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!" is open to all ages. It is a family-friendly event that welcomes participants of all ages.

4. Do I have to dress up as an elf to attend "Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!"?

While dressing up as an elf is encouraged, it is not mandatory. Participants are welcome to wear any festive attire they feel comfortable in.

5. Are there any special precautions in place for "Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!" due to COVID-19?

Yes, "Time for Elfing - Get Your Groove On!" follows all current COVID-19 guidelines and protocols. These may include mask requirements, social distancing measures, and limited capacity. Participants are encouraged to check with the event organizers for any specific guidelines.