Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

EM experiment video

1. Mar 16, 2012 #1
    All:

This is a weird question. I'm trying to find a video or TV program, I'm hoping someone else saw this and can tell me what it was.

There was a mouse or frog in a box or cylinder. They were experimenting with EM fields, very high energy and they were shaping the fields. I think this had something to do with railguns.

The electrons in the frog/mouse aligned to one side, I think it might have started to levitate but I could be confusing that with a different thing I saw about levitating frogs. Anyway they reversed polarity of the fields and the frog/mouse exploded or otherwise died. It wasn't an expected outcome, but the video talked about it and I think they showed it, but really I can't remember.

I might be mixing up two different things, but I'm certain I saw something like this before.

Thanks!

dwibbley

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 16, 2012 #2

Bobbywhy

Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook