1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

EM experiment video

1. Mar 16, 2012 #1
    All:

This is a weird question. I'm trying to find a video or TV program, I'm hoping someone else saw this and can tell me what it was.

There was a mouse or frog in a box or cylinder. They were experimenting with EM fields, very high energy and they were shaping the fields. I think this had something to do with railguns.

The electrons in the frog/mouse aligned to one side, I think it might have started to levitate but I could be confusing that with a different thing I saw about levitating frogs. Anyway they reversed polarity of the fields and the frog/mouse exploded or otherwise died. It wasn't an expected outcome, but the video talked about it and I think they showed it, but really I can't remember.

I might be mixing up two different things, but I'm certain I saw something like this before.

Thanks!

dwibbley

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 16, 2012 #2

Bobbywhy

Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook