I wish to know some details about embedded systems both hardware and software. can anyone help me suggesting good books on the same and possibly some course structures of some universities on embedded systems?
Look up Jack Ganssle books.
But basically from my experience embedded system programming or knowlegde is best learn from experience, meaning take a project to completion. For example, pick a cpu, slap flash and ram around it, and get
a program running that display through the serial port. If you can do this with
any cpu then you have master embedded system, but only interm of developement environment. Next you have to master C language and software architecture.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving