Emeril Lagasse leaves Food Network

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
They need to cancel the "Next Food Network Star" that's currently on, I can't imagine any of three remaining contestants having a show. I know Zz said he had to stop watching it.
I caught that for the first time yesterday. It was laughable, as the judges basically are letting them all go to the final round because they couldn't decide which was the worst to throw one off...they had major problems with all three and joked that they should have one do the introduction/narrating, one create the recipes, and one do the actual cooking. :rolleyes:

How many shows do they promise as a prize? Sounds like the winner will get the minimum and be cancelled.

LowlyPion
Homework Helper
How many shows do they promise as a prize? Sounds like the winner will get the minimum and be cancelled.
Maybe they will cancel the contest first and do us all a favor.

Ouabache
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Whhhhyyyy?!!!
evo said:
I also enjoyed "Dinner: Impossible" with Robert Irvine, who has just been fired for lying on his resume. Who cares? His show was fun and he was a great cook. Now they've got that new Iron Chef guy in his place and I can't imagine how that is going to be. I think the first episode will be tonight.
I liked his shows the best out of all of the shows on food network, before I had to cancel cable.)
He's back on.. According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Irvine" [Broken], last November, the food channel announced they have rehired him for six new episodes of Dinner: Impossible, which will began airing in March 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo
Mentor
He's back on.. According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Irvine" [Broken], last November, the food channel announced they have rehired him for six new episodes of Dinner: Impossible, which will began airing in March 2009.
Oh good, Michael Symon is too wimpy for the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
~christina~
Gold Member
Oh good, Michael Symon is too wimpy for the show.
whoohoo! and I have to agree with you.