1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

EMF Crisis

1. Sep 27, 2005 #1
    http://www.emf-health.com/

What do you think?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 27, 2005 #2

matthyaouw

Gold Member

15 minutes of loosely backed up scaremongering followed by 10 minutes of trying to sell you a magic sticker.
    I wonder if I can get them to advertise my magic beans.

4. Sep 27, 2005 #3
    One of the sickening symptoms of a society that is based on selling, and business.

5. Sep 27, 2005 #4
    Other than that, i also find that they did not provide clear evidence of how the emf affect us and has no information on what group of scientist have done the result. I remember theres was a line like this, " a group of german scientist claim....." and who are they?

Last thing, the stuffs are really expensive!

6. Sep 27, 2005 #5

matthyaouw

Gold Member

I am vaguely aware of possible dangers posed by mobile phones, so at least there they have a little credibility, but not much. The main place they trip up (if I had to pick one of the many) is by not explaining how their magic sticker is supposed to have any effect on the EM reaching a person's body.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?