Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Emotion bended

1. Sep 5, 2008 #1
    Is there a term used to describe a phenomena in which emotion is bended or distorted into pieces ? For example, a sad feeling may lead to some acts involved and conducted orderedly; and if such a sequence of acts are carried out in an unexpected order (and this order is supposed to be true among everyone) ? I am confused for such unpredictable acts. Are they kind of ill-mental ?:confused:

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 6, 2008 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Can you please clarify or re-state your question? I don't understand what you're trying to ask at all. The phrase, "emotion is bended or distorted into pieces" makes no sense at all, so please help clarify what you mean by that.

4. Sep 8, 2008 #3
    Yesterday when I was reading, I wasn't able to concentrate on the work I was doing, I just kept thinking about my past and I cried. Then I made myself a promise that I had to do something for things to be over. Right after this moment I discorvered that I stopped crying. I continued reading but a couple of minutes later, I suddenly wanted to write something down -- curses -- real ones on anyone related. I filled up my mind with all curses and hatre and hoped I could make a revenge in some way!

5. Sep 8, 2008 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I strongly urge you to seek a psychologist or psychiatrist to discuss these issues. I have no idea what you're trying to describe, but it really does not sound at all normal.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?