A proton (m=1.67x10^-27 kg) that has a speed of 5.0x10^6 m/s passes through a metal film of thickness 0.010mm and emerges with a speed of 2.0x10^6 m/s. How large an average force opposed its motion through the film??
can anybody give me a clue on where i can start?
Related Introductory Physics Homework Help News on Phys.org
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving