Rev Up Your Ride: Exploring Kinetic Energy Generators for Efficient Car Travel

In summary, Kinetic energy generators attached on the wheels are something, but they are not faster near the center of a wheel, and they are not necessary.
Rubben
Maybe Kinetic energy generators attached on the wheels are something ? If we put a thin small tube in the VERY center of the wheel (where the rotation is fastest) filled with some generators.
I'll try to draw a drawing sometime to be clearer with the generators positions and amounts.
We can't create kinetic energy without something movin'. So i thought a little solar panel on the top of the car for ONLY creating enough power to start the kinetic energy process would be something.

And maybe we could even add all the green methods of creating energy into the car... like windmills or water when it rains etc. Toghether they are strong.. :P.

I don't really have an idea on making energy though, but if this is the solution, it's worth sharing it with someone who might know how to.

Engineering news on Phys.org
The RPM is not faster near the center of a wheel, that is impossible. However, the velocity on the outside diameter of the wheel is much faster than on the inside diameter of any wheel.

Rubben said:
Maybe Kinetic energy generators attached on the wheels are something ? If we put a thin small tube in the VERY center of the wheel (where the rotation is fastest) filled with some generators.
I'll try to draw a drawing sometime to be clearer with the generators positions and amounts.
We can't create kinetic energy without something movin'. So i thought a little solar panel on the top of the car for ONLY creating enough power to start the kinetic energy process would be something.

And maybe we could even add all the green methods of creating energy into the car... like windmills or water when it rains etc. Toghether they are strong.. :P.

I don't really have an idea on making energy though, but if this is the solution, it's worth sharing it with someone who might know how to.

Ruben, we just got done explaining in that other thread why you cannot get free energy out of a vehicle's movement. Please re-read that thread, and do not post this kind of nonsense again.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=2278402#post2278402

I know the thread is already locked, but Reuben, your post is mostly gibberish anyway. I don't know if we have a language barrier, but unless a "kinetic energy generator" is just a funny way of saying "electric motor", it's just word salad. Other sentences have similar issues.

1. How does energy drive a car?

Energy is stored in the fuel of a car, typically gasoline or electricity. This energy is converted into motion through a series of controlled explosions in the engine, which powers the car's wheels and allows it to move.

2. What type of energy is used to drive a car?

The most common type of energy used to drive a car is chemical energy, which is found in fossil fuels like gasoline or diesel. Electric cars use stored electrical energy from a battery or fuel cell.

3. How is energy efficiency measured in cars?

Energy efficiency in cars is typically measured in miles per gallon (MPG) or miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe) for electric cars. This measures how far the car can travel using a certain amount of fuel or energy.

4. How does the weight of a car affect its energy consumption?

The weight of a car can greatly impact its energy consumption. Heavier cars require more energy to accelerate and maintain speed, resulting in lower fuel efficiency. This is why many car manufacturers strive to make their vehicles lighter through the use of advanced materials.

5. Can alternative fuels be used to drive cars?

Yes, alternative fuels such as ethanol, biodiesel, and hydrogen can be used to power cars. These fuels produce fewer emissions and can help reduce our reliance on fossil fuels. However, their availability and efficiency are still limited, and further research and development is needed to make them a viable option for widespread use.