Can Engines Run Without Fuel? Investigating Alternative Energy Sources

• Thread starter JANA91
  • Start date
JANA91
Dear Friends

I would like to know if there is any possibilities of running an engine without fuel?

Physics news on Phys.org
That really depends on how you define "fuel" for example any source of energy could be called the fuel, also you may want to take a look at electric cars which don't require conventional fuel. Also a future possibility that may interest you is solar cars which convert sunlight into energy that is used as the cars fuel, however i believe that they may only use the solar as a supplementary source of energy.

JANA91 said:
Dear Friends

I would like to know if there is any possibilities of running an engine without fuel?
Hi JANA91. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif

That would be a question to post in the General Physics forum. I'll watch for the discussion there. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Evo
JANA91 said:
Dear Friends

Your question is vague, but it appears that you are asking if there is a possibility of an engine running without any power source. No.

Welcome Jana91. Please notice that this forum is for introductions only, questions need to be asked in the proper forum as NascentOxygen advised.