Should a tennis player be able to return every serve?
This question has no answer either.
There will always be a calculus problem you can't solve.
But without a serious effort to master the fundamentals of engineering
(and calculus is one of these) you will not become an effective engineer.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving