1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineer Interview Help

1. Feb 7, 2012 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    First off hi.I'm new here so I don't know if this is the right place for this, but it is an homework assignment. I need an interview with a engineer current in the field. I'm looking for either a computer or electrical engineer to answer some questions if possible.

2. Relevant equations
    -Name:
    -Specific Degree:
    -Place of Employment:
    -Email Address or Phone #:

Professional Interview

-Please describe your engineering field:
    -Please Describe your Engineering field:
    -What is your Current Job title?:
    -What is your average work schedule?:
    -Starting with High School, describe your Educational background chronologically:
    -If you had to do it over, related to your career or education, would you do anything differently:
    -What advice would you give to me as someone interested in pursuing a career path similar to yours?:
    -How long is it before you can get promoted?:
    -What is your normal work dress?:
    -How Long have you been working at your profession?:

3. The attempt at a solution
    Thank you in advance.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 7, 2012 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Nobody will respond to this as they will be putting identifying info in a public place.

4. Feb 7, 2012 #3

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Sorry, for privace and anti-phishing reasons, we no longer allow interview threads at the PF.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook