1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Advanced Diploma UK ( )

1. Oct 13, 2008 #1
    Engineering Advanced Diploma UK (Please Help!)

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site, found it with stumbleupon (First post :D) and It looks really good but I need some help.

I dont know how many people on here are from the UK or have any knowledge of the british education system. I am 15 and about to choose my A-Levels for next september. Most people take 3.5 (4 in the first year and 3 in the second). I know I'm going to take Maths and Physics but I'm moving to a new school to do these (www.dhsb.org) and they offer an 'Engineering Advanced Diploma' which on it's own is worth 3.5 A-Levels but is not accepted by all universities and must be done alongside two other A-Levels (In my case Maths and Physics).

I'd quite like to know how hard it is though and whether it would be worth doing any other subjects instead. Maybe some of you have done/taught this before.

Please help, Everything helps and is appreciated.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted