1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering college in egypt

1. Dec 4, 2006 #1
    :rolleyes:Hi everybody my name is Ahmad i'm egyption and study in engineering college in egypt,major "communication"and i want to take master from america,canda or europ i'm in last year in my college my gpa now 2.18 and i know its so week,but i'm ambisious to follow my career in education.How can i develope my gpa to take amaster?i want to devlope my gpa in any institute but it will be good in communication.so i want somebody help me.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 4, 2006 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

4. Dec 18, 2006 #3

berkeman

Ahmadsh, Do not re-post the same thing as your existing thread. I just deleted the two copies that you posted in this forum just now. If you want to try to get more views, just BUMP ("bump up my post") by posting a follow-up in the existing thread. Like, you could post a Reply in this thread from earlier something like "Anybody have any advice past the thread that berkeman posted?"

5. Dec 18, 2006 #4

berkeman

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?