1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering for Aerospace

1. Dec 22, 2007 #1
    Now i know that aeronautical engineering is the best course to go through with if your interested in this field, but the university im going to only allows you to specialize in aerospace engineering in the third year of an extremely hard engineering path. Now i was wondering what would be the best engineering course if you'd like to go on to work in the aerospace field. The choices I have are...Mechatronics, Solid Mechanics and Machine Design, Manufacturing Engineering, Energy and Environment, and Bioengineering.

Thanks in advance.
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 22, 2007 #2
    Well, Aerospace Engineering obviously. It's hard for a good reason.

Bio and Environmental are probably not relevant to any large degree. The others have slightly odd names, so I'm not quite clear on what they patched together to make them. Electrical, mechanical, and materials stuff would probably be useful.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?