1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering: Germany or France

1. May 30, 2013 #1
    Hello,

I would like to ask from your experience, is it preferable to study engineering(electronics, mechatronics, automotive,..) in france or germany? and please advise good universities.

Also concerning physics( astro physics, and particle physics) study in germany or france?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 3, 2013 #2
    Guys, no body wants to share his experience or information?
    Please i need help

4. Jun 3, 2013 #3
    Which language do you speak better? Go there.

Personally I associate Germany much more with engineering than I do France. That might just be an American bias but "German engineering" is equivalent of good quality in colloquial language here.

5. Jun 3, 2013 #4
    I am asking for my students,
    They are english educated and have french background, but in all cases they should enter special school to learn french or german.
    So the language is not the big deal, i am asking university rating and engineering quality wise.
    Which is better?

6. Jun 3, 2013 #5
    would you buy a German car or french 1 ?? :)
    go with Germany for sure.

7. Jun 3, 2013 #6
    Fast forward to 0:20. You know the Germans always make good stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fitaESmEsi4

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook