1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering internship

1. Nov 10, 2013 #1
    Hi everyone,

I am trying to apply for an internship for electrical engineering and was wondering if anyone knew of any good paid internships around the Philadelphia area?

I have already applied to Lockheed Martin and some of the places I looked were looking for graduate students. If you have any websites to look for places or have any places in mind that would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 10, 2013 #2
    Your chances of finding someone who lives in the Philadelphia area who is studying electrical engineering and has an internship on this forum is pretty low, I suggest looking online and searching around and not putting too much hope into someone here knowing.

Judging from your other posts, you are in your first physics course and don't know anything about circuits, how do you expect to get an internship as a freshman?

4. Nov 10, 2013 #3
    Im a sophmore first off. I had a four week career study with lockheed martin amd I already took digital electronics in high school and I am taking digital logic this semster I am in my major courses. So requirments are not a problem.

I was looking for any suggestions on where I could apply or any websites that offer a bunch of internships position that were posted by the company.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook