1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Physics

1. Jun 7, 2008 #1
    i want to pursue Engg. Physics(EP) at IIT madras(in case anyone didn't knwo IIT's are the premier Technological institutions of India) ....
    That's because i am interested in physics but at the sam etime don't wanna get too theoritical i.e also wanna see it's apllication part at the same i don't want to go into any of the engg because i don't know what i liek electrical/mech or what?
    so i wanna pursue EP?
    i think that wud give me the best chance to enter R&D by various companies...though i am not sure about this...
    anyone here knows what are the carrer prospects of thsi course?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 7, 2008 #2

mgb_phys

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I would have thought engineering physics from a top rank school is about as good as you can get!
    Good luck.

4. Jun 8, 2008 #3
    IIT madras was ranke dthe second best this time in our country(India) after IIT Kanpur ....So it's great....
    Thanks a lot!!!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?