1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Engineering technologies

1. Sep 29, 2010 #1
    As of now I know engineering interests me because I love math and science and I've talked to my cousin who is an engineer and he tells me great things and describes what he does. I may be interested in environmental engineering but I want to take an engineering technologies course in college next year as a freshman, anybody know of schools with really good engineering technology classes?! Stevens Institute is my number 1 school I want to go to next year but I want to know of more schools to keep in mind!

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 29, 2010 #2
    in which country do u belong? overall best insitute for engineering in the world is (MIT) Massachusetts Institute of Technology in U.S.A.

4. Oct 5, 2010 #3
    I live in the U.S.... and im not too sure about MIT.. do you know anything of URI, New Haven, or Drexel?

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook