Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!

• Thread starter bkvitha
  • Start date
  • Tags
    enigma
In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for recommendations on challenging enigma puzzle books or websites. They share a link to a website with daily enigma puzzles and suggest searching for torrents for more options. They also mention that this conversation might be better suited for a different forum.
bkvitha
erloooo everybody!

I was just wondering if anybody could recommend me any challenging enigma question books...?!

or even urls for some interesting sites regarding enigma...

ty!

Physics news on Phys.org
What do you mean by "enigma"??

You mean Enigma puzzles?

yeah enigma puzzles...
sorry ...

Don't be sorry.

http://wordzap.com/enigma/enigma.asp has two new puzzles every day apparently. But just do a google search, there seems to be a lot of websites with enigma puzzles. Other then that, I have no idea. Try searching a bit torrent community for some. (If you know what that is), although beware that it may or may not be illegal to download any software/books from the bittorrent site, although I doubt anyone is going to come after you for dling some puzzles. :)

And not that I really mind at all, but this probably belongs in the general discussion forums.

oh ok sorry...

anyway thankz...

u've been great help!

again, don't be sorry.

Np :) How long does it take to solve those things? I might try one later.

1. What is "Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!"?

"Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!" is a website that provides a platform for users to find and share challenging enigma questions and sites. It is a community-driven platform where users can ask and answer questions related to enigmas and puzzles.

2. How can I use "Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!"?

To use "Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!", simply visit the website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can browse through the existing questions and answers, or ask your own enigma question. You can also contribute by answering other users' questions or suggesting new sites for enigma solving.

3. Are there any fees to use "Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!"?

No, "Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!" is completely free to use. There are no fees for creating an account, asking or answering questions, or browsing through the site's content.

4. Can I request a specific type of enigma question on "Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!"?

Yes, you can request any type of enigma question on "Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!". The community is open to all types of enigmas and puzzles, and users are encouraged to share their own unique questions and challenges.

5. How can I ensure the accuracy of the answers on "Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!"?

"Find Challenging Enigma Questions and Sites - Ask Erloooo!" relies on a community of users to provide accurate and helpful answers. The platform also encourages users to provide sources or explanations for their answers to ensure accuracy. However, as with any online platform, it is always recommended to use your own judgment and research when verifying information.