Entanglement thoughts

• Thread starter NetMage
  • Start date
DevilsAvocado
Gold Member
and part is the cyclical hell of a couple of clowns who can't let a few pages of discourse develop without "refuting" it. :biggrin:
HAHAH LOOOL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: RIGHT ON SPOT!!!!!

And yes, of course RUTA and DrChinese et al. has learned me a lot! Thanks guys!!

HAHAH LOOOL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: RIGHT ON SPOT!!!!!

And yes, of course RUTA and DrChinese et al. has learned me a lot! Thanks guys!!
I hear you; it took me a lot of time to really research and catch up with the thread when I started reading it, but I know more about interpretations of QM now, and the concept of reality as defined by EPR or non-realists, and the issue of non-locality than I ever did. Dr. C's immense knowledge is priceless, and I had never really explored RUTA's specialty in RBW interpretation. It's literally food for my thoughts.

NetMage: It may not be what you were originally looking for, but the thread in question is: about "action at a distance" aka Non-Locality aka entanglement et al in the context of Bell's work, and the Einstein Podolsky Rosen paper (EPR). You might enjoy the read, although it's going on 90 pages now, I would start from the beginning and work through it. No doubt it will raise all kinds of questions, but there are tons of links to relevant resources, and it's... well... it's really fun.

Ah no, I was simply trying to find out if it was feasible using quantum entanglement to ULTIMATELY send information. Of course I meant through classical means though ;). Sorry for the long drawn out mix up. My computer knowledge has quite some depth to it. I was considering eventually setting up communications using this method. That was the main idea, and was curious as if it could be done. As complex as this may be, I think it could have some very significant implications such as stated before, information and data security. With computers interacting via entanglement, it would be difficult for third parties to intercept information :). This would be a useful thing along with quantum cryptogrophy. Once again, sorry for the mix up and hopefully I was not too overbearing :P. I will continue to do my research and share my exploits with the community. If any of you have more ideas regarding this, I'd love to hear them!

I hear you; it took me a lot of time to really research and catch up with the thread when I started reading it, but I know more about interpretations of QM now, and the concept of reality as defined by EPR or non-realists, and the issue of non-locality than I ever did. Dr. C's immense knowledge is priceless, and I had never really explored RUTA's specialty in RBW interpretation. It's literally food for my thoughts.

NetMage: It may not be what you were originally looking for, but the thread in question is: about "action at a distance" aka Non-Locality aka entanglement et al in the context of Bell's work, and the Einstein Podolsky Rosen paper (EPR). You might enjoy the read, although it's going on 90 pages now, I would start from the beginning and work through it. No doubt it will raise all kinds of questions, but there are tons of links to relevant resources, and it's... well... it's really fun.
Will do, can you send a link as to where I can find this?

Thanks again, I'm sure I'll be speaking with you on here again in the future :). Next time I'll do my best to be less confusing o_O