Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Entropia's Advent

1. Jan 9, 2004 #1
    My name is Entropia, and I am a recovering physicsforums.com addict (mostly reading, rather than posting).

I took a "vacation" from PF for several months, and now Im back.

PFing is theraputic for me- but in moderation.

I've noticed a lot of changes, and a lot of new screen names. Does anybody even remember me?

Im glad to be back again.

Anyway, Hi all.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 9, 2004 #2

Staff: Mentor

Hi Entropia, I've just recently joined, but I remember reading some of your posts.

Welcome back!
  4. Jan 9, 2004 #3
    Like you (Joined: Mar 2003) I was not only old member of this new looked forum, but also member of the old forum (I used the email of the physicsforums much ;))

But as I am not Physics major I didn't come here much! Besides after joining in the New forum...I was busy with my projects and exams :( that's why my status is also so low :(

Ok! No problem, nobody recognizes me too but I still enjoy staying PF!

So, from my part WELCOME BACK :)
  5. Jan 9, 2004 #4
    Glad you're back - things were getting a little orderly around here. You just increased our gentler gender population by ~10%!

I have to take time off from the PF mania on occasion, too.
  6. Jan 9, 2004 #5
    Ya in other words, this place is a real sausage-fest

Welcome back entropia.. That reminds me.. whatever happened to entropy?
  7. Jan 9, 2004 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

of course i remember you :) you are the only child scorpio like me! welcome back!
  8. Jan 10, 2004 #7
    eNtRopY... is focusing on his research these days, and is still alive.
  9. Jan 10, 2004 #8
    Yup i was also there on previous versions of PF, And I see from previous versions, there has been new names constantly adding (good for PF) and is good to see the community is expanding.
    On the board we have great members.

From Previous versions i remember many members.

It is good to see guys are now active.

Moni I believe u are one of the active members from Sub continent & from my neighbouring Country

Anyway Hi eNtRopY
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?