Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Eq. (4.13) from Wess & Bagger

1. Jul 6, 2009 #1
    I'm having trouble verifying the second equation in (4.13) of Supersymmetry and Supergravity by Wess & Bagger. I'm getting a minus sign error in the second term. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this problem.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 10, 2011 #2
    i met the same question, is here someone can help us?

4. Jul 11, 2011 #3

ohwilleke

Gold Member

Have you tried sending an e-mail to Wess or Bagger? In my experience, even very busy professors are quite receptive to answering fan mail related to their textbooks as they get rather little of it relative to other kinds of authors and feel some special sense of obligation as they frequently do multiple editions of their books eventually and get a royalty in addition to their usual paychecks for it. The e-mails are usually easily available on faculty web pages.

While professors tend to dislike questions from their low level undergraduate classes, they tend to enjoy serious questions from advanced students even if they are technical and narrow.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook