You shoulda stayed with the other thread, we were explaining it there. You are missing the concept: An individual object doesn't have "gravity" in the Newtonian sense, just like it doesn't have "weight." As the equation says, gravity is a force between two objects.
Wolram's link is good, the first thing you need to concentrate on, understand, and accept is that first sentence.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving