Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Equilibrium issues

1. Jan 18, 2007 #1
    Hey everyone!
    I am new here and I need MAJOR help on an experiment. It's grade 12 university prep Chemistry course that I am doing via correspondance. Basically I have read through equillibirum notes (Like 20 pages worth and I am VERY confused). I get the basic idea but am still haveing a tough time-I have this simulated lab and I need help. It is rather long but I was wondering if someone has done this lab before or if they were willing to help me work through it ...???
    The experiment is called: "Experiment 5: A study of an equilibrium system"
    and the purpose is to study the varying concentrations of the hydrogen ion on the equilibrium system for chromate/dichromate ions.

Please let me know if any one is interested in helping me--It has been quite a while since highschool chem so be patient with me :redface:

I will post more info if someone is willing to help

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2007 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Go ahead and post all the relevant details, your thoughts/attempt at solving the problem, and whatever specific difficulties/questions you have. There are many of us here that can help you with this.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook