1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Equilibrium issues

1. Jan 18, 2007 #1
    Hey everyone!
    I am new here and I need MAJOR help on an experiment. It's grade 12 university prep Chemistry course that I am doing via correspondance. Basically I have read through equillibirum notes (Like 20 pages worth and I am VERY confused). I get the basic idea but am still haveing a tough time-I have this simulated lab and I need help. It is rather long but I was wondering if someone has done this lab before or if they were willing to help me work through it ...???
    The experiment is called: "Experiment 5: A study of an equilibrium system"
    and the purpose is to study the varying concentrations of the hydrogen ion on the equilibrium system for chromate/dichromate ions.

Please let me know if any one is interested in helping me--It has been quite a while since highschool chem so be patient with me :redface:

I will post more info if someone is willing to help

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2007 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Go ahead and post all the relevant details, your thoughts/attempt at solving the problem, and whatever specific difficulties/questions you have. There are many of us here that can help you with this.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?