Whether the central point is connected or not, the redrawing is not correct. One discrepancy (and there are others): in the original drawing, the 4 Ω and the 6 Ω share a node. In the redrawing, they do not.
It would be correct if you add a wire from the point between the 4 and 12 ohm resistors at the bottom to the point between the 6 ohm resistor and the 1 amp current source at the top. You separated the 4 wires coming together in the midpoint into 2 pairs.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving