The Equivalence of Space and Time: A Hypothesis Supported by Evidence

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of time as a dimension of space and the equivalence of time and space. The speaker apologizes for previous behavior and presents evidence to support their hypothesis. The properties of time and space are considered, with the conclusion that they are inseparable and exist as one. The conversation also mentions the steady state theory and the role of time as a source of energy. The discussion ends with a reference to the Lorentz invariant and the mathematical derivation of the equivalence of time, space, and energy.
Einstiensqd
NOTE: I really feel incredibly stupid about what I posted in the Mathmatics forum, I sincerely apologise to any real physiscists I insulted by trying to impress people by making up a formula and calling it possible. Please no criticism about that thread, but however, there seems to be a lot of evidence in my mind pointing to the equivelence of space and time.

What is time? Time is considered to be a dimension of space. I had a thought about time, and its reality, functions, and properties. I came to a conclusion of the equivelence of space and time. I also have evidence to make this hypothesis a theory.
I considered the properties of time, and of space. The only property of time is space, which has the properties of length, width, and hieght. Also, I considered perfect space. I found that perfect, undisturbed space-time did not include space or time. Time is a distortion of space caused by the presence(or mere existence)of space. Also, time cannot exist seperatley from space, and vice-versa. So, time and space can only exist as one. Time exists as matter exists, so hypotheticaly, that assists the steady state theory. Also, the flow of time is a source of energy, without it, no other energy can exist. So, as mass is equivelent to energy, time is equivelent to space.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Isn't that what a man called Einstein (actually it was Minkowski) proposed about 70 years ago. Or do you mean something else?

He did?

You've got it right!

Time is a change seen at the scales of observation. It is the scale of the interaction that creates what we see as time, space and everything else. So time and space are qualitatively equivalent because they are produced from multiscale similar all-building interactions (more information from the free downloads at http://www.eugenesavov.com)

Ah, yes...the Lorentz invariant:

s = c²t² - x² - y² - z²

s is always the same for every inertial frame.

In PF2.0 I have done such conclusion MATHEMATICALLY from mass - energy relation E=mc^2. Time contains in itself Space and Energy. In other words, Space and Energy present itself nothing other as Time.

1. What is the concept of Equivalence of Space and Time?

The concept of Equivalence of Space and Time refers to the idea that the laws of physics should be the same for all observers, regardless of their relative motion or position in space and time. This principle was first proposed by Albert Einstein in his theory of special relativity.

2. How does the theory of special relativity support the Equivalence of Space and Time?

The theory of special relativity states that the laws of physics are the same for all inertial observers, meaning that the laws of physics are not affected by an observer's constant velocity. This supports the idea of Equivalence of Space and Time, as it demonstrates that the laws of physics are universal and do not depend on an observer's perspective.

3. Can you provide an example that illustrates the Equivalence of Space and Time?

An example that illustrates the Equivalence of Space and Time is the famous thought experiment known as the "twin paradox." In this scenario, one twin stays on Earth while the other twin travels at a high speed in outer space. When the traveling twin returns to Earth, they have aged less than their twin who remained on Earth. This demonstrates that time can be experienced differently for observers in different frames of reference, but the laws of physics remain the same.

4. How does the concept of Equivalence of Space and Time impact our understanding of the universe?

The concept of Equivalence of Space and Time has greatly impacted our understanding of the universe. It has led to the development of the theory of general relativity, which explains the relationship between gravity, space, and time. It also plays a crucial role in modern physics and has been confirmed by numerous experiments and observations, further solidifying our understanding of the universe.

5. Are there any implications of the Equivalence of Space and Time in everyday life?

While the Equivalence of Space and Time may seem like a complex concept only relevant in the field of physics, it has several implications in everyday life. For example, it explains why GPS systems need to account for both the effects of special relativity and general relativity in order to accurately determine location. It also helps us understand the concept of time dilation and how time can appear to pass differently for individuals in different frames of reference.