Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Error at installing matlab

1. May 2, 2014 #1
    Hi, I tried to install matlab but came across with this problem. How can I figure out it?

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. May 4, 2014 #2
    I'm sorry you are not finding help at the moment. Is there any additional information you can share with us?

4. May 5, 2014 #3

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

It sort of looks like you're just clicking icons. The first screen shot doesn't give any information about what you were doing when it was displayed. Maybe you could fill us in on what you were trying to do.

The second seems to indicate that you were trying to run the Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable. This is not an application that you run. It's code that gets linked into some other application.

I don't see any indication in either screenshot that you're installing Matlab. Can you give us some information about how you're trying to do this?

5. May 5, 2014 #4

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Why don't you call support?

6. May 5, 2014 #5
    Problem has been solved.It was my friends computer and he did not come across with that again. But it is strange
    that he said me he downloaded the source file as winrar.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  7. May 5, 2014 #6
    Good to hear! Cheers!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook