Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Escalante Woman Sounds Chemtrails Alarm

1. Aug 7, 2003 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Escalante Woman Sounds "Chemtrails" Alarm

A LaVerkin City Councilman is leading a local fight against the United Nations, believing the U.N. is deliberately murdering millions of people by spraying poison from high altitudes. The belief is surprisingly widespread. And a woman in Escalante is also trying to sound the alarm.

http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?nid=5&sid=41623

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 7, 2003 #2
    This is very interesting, I think it probably has to do with haarp. I think the military scientists have gone way to far on this one.

4. Aug 7, 2003 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hey username! I was wondering where you went. :wink:

5. Aug 10, 2003 #4

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

I'm wondering if any psychologists have ever done any studies on why it is that people jump to such conclusions when there is a perfectly good scientific explanation for the phenomenon in question. And no, ignorance is no excuse. Even those who are ignorant still could ASSUME that there is a reasonable explanation. Why the preference to assume a government conspiracy?

6. Aug 10, 2003 #5
    I have read listened most if not all the evidence/claims about this subject and have come to the conclusion it is for real. Probably just harmless enough cloud seeding experiments. But I do admit to pressuming there is a link with the harrp project there is no real evidence for this that I am aware of, but it would make alot of sense.

EDIT: I am not really claiming there is a conspiracy as such but the military often manipulates the enviroment to there benfit without regard for life. Take for instance all those whales and stuff beaching themselves that could be because they dont like the low frequency communication with nuclear subs, I think this has been taken to court in the US?

EDIT: Ok so maybe I am jumping to conclusions but I am strongly biased in favor of the military being involved.

I have to make a living 2, hopefully if I am all good health wise I am going travelling before I become enslaved by the machines or even worse become a machine :/

Last edited: Aug 10, 2003
  7. Aug 10, 2003 #6

russ_watters

Never heard that one. I sure hope the judge knew the difference between low frequency sound and low frequency RADIO, lol.
    I have yet to see anything that can in any way be construed as "evidence." Most of what you see is pictures of contrails and people who don't know what contrails are claiming they couldn't possibly be contrails.

8. Aug 10, 2003 #7
    As for the military being taken to court here is a link all about it.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2181263.stm

Apparently there is a lot of physical evidence, chemical residues etc. But its true I do not know for sure all I can say is thats what I think beyond a reasonable doubt. It would be nice to see an article in a mainstream newspaper or if it went to the courts or something.

9. Aug 10, 2003 #8
    Good god I really am starting to sound like a nut. I often listen to pseudo science radio talk shows which helps to me sleep I usually wake up with the headphones on. Maybe its starting to effect me.

10. Aug 10, 2003 #9

russ_watters

Oh, ok. Low frequency SONAR, not communications. Big difference.
    I was letting that HAARP thing go.

11. Aug 11, 2003 #10
    I thought they were using the sonar for communication. Maybe I am wrong about this one. Sounds like it from the article. I know sonar can be used for communication, dunno if it would practical for sub communication though (see below).

Good :) Maybe I was getting confused about haarp possibly being used for very low frequency radio communication with subs rather than the sonar.

12. Aug 11, 2003 #11

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Username, you have not been the same since the CIA tagged your computer during our previous discussions. You haven't seen any guys in black suits lately have you [if they are on bicycles and wearing white shirts don't worry]?

13. Aug 11, 2003 #12
    HEhehe I worked out the CIA thing I think (even though its not the whole story I am a computer scientist btw) it was in the end a combination of hardware/software client/server errors. My mouse has developed the most annoying bug you could ever imagine it randomly clicks the left button sometimes when u cick it it does ot 5-20 times in the space of about 1 sec. Also I have google toolbar which has (had) a 'up directory button' still there is a few other bugs (as statedd above) that must of occured which is not unsual.

EDIT: I see men in black every day :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2003
  14. Aug 11, 2003 #13
    men in...? nm I won't ask.

Anyhow, replace your mouse with one you know works. If it's still doing that left click thing, then look at the possiblity of a software issue.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?