Should we create an Esoteric forum for paranormal discussions?

In summary, the forum creator does not want to create a sub-forum about esoterism because it is already covered in the skepticism and debunking forum.
Karlisbad
"Esoteric" forum creation?

Hello, although this is a scientific forum, i would like to know your opinion about creating a sub-forum about "esoterism" (paranormal phenomenon and all that ) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: to discuss these subjects. o:)

Physics news on Phys.org
You already have the skepticism&Debunking forum.

Such a subforum already exists; however to maintain the quality of its posters, we only allow threads to be posted or read by direct telepathy.

Rach3 said:
Such a subforum already exists; however to maintain the quality of its posters, we only allow threads to be posted or read by direct telepathy.
It's not working, I tried using ttp (telepathy transfer protocol) and I kept getting a 404 error. Maybe the telepathy server is down?

Yonoz said:
Maybe the telepathy server is down?

Yeah, power outage, after the Podkletnov generator went down last night (the magnets quenched).

Karlisbad said:
Hello, although this is a scientific forum, i would like to know your opinion about creating a sub-forum about "esoterism" (paranormal phenomenon and all that ) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: to discuss these subjects. o:)

If I have anything to say about it, it will be created on here over my dead body.

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
If I have anything to say about it, it will be created on here over my dead body.

Zz.
Will you be the Paranormal Mentor then?

Yonoz said:
It's not working, I tried using ttp (telepathy transfer protocol) and I kept getting a 404 error. Maybe the telepathy server is down?
:rofl: The server is fine, have you checked your connection? :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
maybe you need a hardware ugrade

Chi Meson said:
Will you be the Paranormal Mentor then?
:rofl: :rofl:

Karlisbad said:

No <bleep> way! I already have to face hundreds of books about esotery in the "science" section of most major popular bookstores. If you really want to talk about that stuff, there are more then enough fora where this sort of thing is "discussed".

Moonbear said:
You may be on to something, my equipment hasn't been right ever since that bean-fermentation accident. :eek:

What is an Esoteric forum?

An Esoteric forum is an online community or platform dedicated to discussing topics and ideas that are considered obscure, mysterious, or beyond the realm of traditional knowledge. These forums often focus on spiritual, philosophical, and metaphysical concepts and discussions.

How is an Esoteric forum different from other forums?

An Esoteric forum is different from other forums in that it focuses specifically on topics that are considered mysterious or unconventional. The discussions and ideas shared in these forums may not be widely accepted or understood by mainstream society.

Who can join an Esoteric forum?

Anyone with an interest in esoteric or unconventional topics can join an Esoteric forum. These forums welcome individuals from all backgrounds and belief systems who are open-minded and willing to engage in respectful and thoughtful discussions.

What types of discussions can I expect to find in an Esoteric forum?

Esoteric forums cover a wide range of topics, including but not limited to spirituality, astrology, energy healing, mysticism, and alternative medicine. Discussions can range from personal experiences and beliefs to philosophical debates and scientific theories.

How can I start my own Esoteric forum?

To start your own Esoteric forum, you will need to first choose a platform or forum software to host your discussions. Then, you can create a unique name and theme for your forum, and start inviting members to join and participate in discussions. It's important to establish clear guidelines for respectful and open-minded discussions within your forum.