Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Espanol Help

1. Feb 28, 2005 #1
    Could someone please see if this essay needs any revision. Also, how would I convert this essay in the imperfect tense? Any help in editing this essay or changing it in the imperfect tense is greatly appreciated!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 28, 2005 #2
    any help is appreciated :smile:
  4. Mar 3, 2005 #3
    easy pesy japanesey brah
  5. Mar 3, 2005 #4
    If I were you I would do a google search on the imperfect tense and decide from there how to change the essay.
    Apologies if you've already done that
  6. Mar 5, 2005 #5

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So do I!!. I was a football player when I was younger. I played as a goalkeeper. I played for the junior categories of the "Getafe F.C" which its senior team is now in the 1st football division of the Spanish League.

And God knows I was very good at it. Have you ever heard about Paco Buyo (retired Real Madrid goalkeeper) , Andoni Zubizarreta (retired Spanish national team goalkeeper), Peter Schmichael (retired Denmark national team goalkeeper) or Oliver Kanh (nowadays Bayer München goalkeeper)?. They were my sport idols.

Nostalgy... :cry:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?