1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Espanol Help

1. Feb 28, 2005 #1
    Could someone please see if this essay needs any revision. Also, how would I convert this essay in the imperfect tense? Any help in editing this essay or changing it in the imperfect tense is greatly appreciated!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 28, 2005 #2
    any help is appreciated :smile:

4. Mar 3, 2005 #3
    easy pesy japanesey brah

5. Mar 3, 2005 #4
    If I were you I would do a google search on the imperfect tense and decide from there how to change the essay.
    Apologies if you've already done that

6. Mar 5, 2005 #5

Clausius2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So do I!!. I was a football player when I was younger. I played as a goalkeeper. I played for the junior categories of the "Getafe F.C" which its senior team is now in the 1st football division of the Spanish League.

And God knows I was very good at it. Have you ever heard about Paco Buyo (retired Real Madrid goalkeeper) , Andoni Zubizarreta (retired Spanish national team goalkeeper), Peter Schmichael (retired Denmark national team goalkeeper) or Oliver Kanh (nowadays Bayer München goalkeeper)?. They were my sport idols.

Nostalgy... :cry:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?