1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Essai: try to define the state of aparticle

1. Jun 30, 2004 #1
    I hope it is the right place to ask such question (theory development); and if not: pardon me.
    What you can read here is a kind of test of my own theory. It should be sympathic if someone could tell me if it is a wrong way to think. I try to built a new method to describe the state of a particle moving in space time (4-dimensional). I replace the usual way to do by what I call the Christoffel's cube, the EM field tensor and the relative acceleration. I need four of my splittings. Do you think it could offer a usefull alternative to some other methods asking for space with 5,....36 dimensions?
    Thanks for your opinion.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 30, 2004 #2
    Sorry, I forgot the attachment

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  4. Jul 4, 2004 #3
    Just want to say thank you to all (about 35) members who have taken a little bit of their time to look this thread (updated on my webpage; see news: part 02 on www.alititi.privat.t-online.de[/URL]). The result of my work is that we could describe any particle satisfying the Lorentz equations of motion with "only" 5 matrix (4-4)(a little bit like in the Pauli connection between relativity and quantum theory). The absence of answer and communication about this thread certainly prove the stupidity of my essay. Sure I am disappointed but so it is.Thx

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook