Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Eternal evolution of energy

1. Mar 21, 2005 #1
    Magic:

In my mind my consciousness sheds light on an idea. The idea is to move my right hand towards my left hand and my left hand towards the right, so that a sound is produced. I put my ideas to action: CLAP! :shy:

This idea->action is not for any use. This idea is irrational, as there is nothing to applaude. It transforms into a spontanious manifestation of currents through to my muscles, and is using a fraction of energy, with a resulting sonic energy dispersed into my surrounding space/time.

It is a simple example of the non-physical (mind/consciousness) affecting the physical (energy, matter).

I would suggest that the mind is also affected by this action, in a symbiotic relationship: an inevitable give and take of some sort of higher energy. ie. the memory of the action and experience is now part of my mind etc.

Comments?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted