Exploring Induction Circuits: A Guide for Beginners

• Thread starter steltzer
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hello
In summary, exploring induction circuits can be a complex yet rewarding experience for beginners. These circuits use electromagnetic induction to transfer energy between two or more circuits, and can be found in a variety of electronic devices such as motors, transformers, and wireless charging systems. Understanding the principles of induction, including Faraday's law and Lenz's law, is crucial for building and troubleshooting these circuits. Additionally, learning about circuit components, such as inductors and capacitors, and their interactions is essential for designing efficient and functional induction circuits. With proper knowledge and practice, beginners can delve into the world of induction circuits and discover their endless possibilities.
steltzer
Hello,

Just to introduce myself.
My name is Nathan, I am 33 Years old, and live in Melbourne Australia, with my beautiful wife and 2 kids.
I work as a Sales Manager for a medical refrigeration manufacturer.
I finally got a choice to move on from being on the tools (refrigeration service and repairs) to being behind a desk. Both have their positives and negatives.

I do enjoy physics, and learning new things best I can.
Although I don't have much time for dedicated learning these days, just trying to pay all the bills that never end.

I have joined this forum for an answer to a specific question to do with induction circuits. I will put that in the appropriate forum.

Have a great day/evening/morning/sleep (etc) peoples!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
steltzer said:
Hello,

Just to introduce myself.
My name is Nathan, I am 33 Years old, and live in Melbourne Australia, with my beautiful wife and 2 kids.
I work as a Sales Manager for a medical refrigeration manufacturer.
I finally got a choice to move on from being on the tools (refrigeration service and repairs) to being behind a desk. Both have their positives and negatives.

I do enjoy physics, and learning new things best I can.
Although I don't have much time for dedicated earning these days, just trying to pay all the bills that never end.

I have joined this forum for an answer to a specific question to do with induction circuits. I will put that in the appropriate forum.

Have a great day/evening/morning/sleep (etc) peoples!
Welcome to a person who actually reads the intro email and the rules :smile: We get tons of people joining who just post their question in the intro section even though they have been specifically asked not to, so my hat's off to you. Hope your question gets answered.

Likes steltzer