Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Evening fellow physics lovers

Tags:
  1. Jul 10, 2016 #1
    Hello,

Just to introduce myself.
    My name is Nathan, I am 33 Years old, and live in Melbourne Australia, with my beautiful wife and 2 kids.
    I work as a Sales Manager for a medical refrigeration manufacturer.
    I finally got a choice to move on from being on the tools (refrigeration service and repairs) to being behind a desk. Both have their positives and negatives.

I do enjoy physics, and learning new things best I can.
    Although I don't have much time for dedicated learning these days, just trying to pay all the bills that never end.

I have joined this forum for an answer to a specific question to do with induction circuits. I will put that in the appropriate forum.

Have a great day/evening/morning/sleep (etc) peoples!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 10, 2016 #2

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Welcome to a person who actually reads the intro email and the rules :smile: We get tons of people joining who just post their question in the intro section even though they have been specifically asked not to, so my hat's off to you. Hope your question gets answered.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted