Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ever feel like being naked?

1. Oct 18, 2008 #1
    I'm thinking I might go around today without any clothes on.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 18, 2008 #2
    wouldn't you know it. I'm naked for five minutes and the neighbor comes and knocks on my door. I'm in a rotten mood today. I might just go back to bed.

4. Oct 18, 2008 #3

wolram

Gold Member

Be sure to have a good fried breakfast to keep you warm.

5. Oct 18, 2008 #4
    I love being naked! I dont leave my house in the nude but I definitely spend a lot of time in my room with the heat cranked without any clothing. In fact, I may spend more time naked than dressed if you only count the amount of time I spend at home.

6. Oct 18, 2008 #5

wolram

Gold Member

(Physics) forums, now i have to clean another shirt after my drink came down my nose.

7. Oct 18, 2008 #6
    I dont think its that unreasonable or abnormal to be naked a lot. When you live alone you get to do these things. I was homeschooled on a farm, as a small child I was always naked, life was just easier that way. When my mom decided to try me in school I got suspended the first day fro removing my shirt a recess. I forget what we were playing but I got hot. I didnt go back to school after that until high school. By that time I knew not to be naked in public.

8. Oct 18, 2008 #7

wolram

Gold Member

A natural kid, for heavens sake you are not alone, i can even enjoy cold rain in shorts and tee shirt, but i love nature too much, as a kid i spent all my time away from home , just looking for real things.

9. Oct 19, 2008 #8
    i wish i had the opportunities to be naked all the time. with a younger sister, her friends and the little cheerleaders my mother coaches, i fear ill go to jail being nude in my own house.

10. Oct 19, 2008 #9
    I always feel like being naked in the shower :tongue2:

11. Oct 19, 2008 #10

LURCH

Science Advisor

LOL! I actually had a T-shirt made that says "SHOWER NAKED!"

Everyone else had shirts about what they do naked, and i guess I felt left out. So, it was either "shower...", "sleep...', or "write poetry..."

P.S.
    I just want to make it clear that I always dress appropriately when in the Forums.

C'mon now, PFers, anybody else going through here nude? Fess up!

12. Oct 19, 2008 #11

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I shower fully dressed. Kidding, that is the only time I am not fully dressed, but I take very short showers. I love comfortable clothes and hate the feel of things rubbing against my skin if I'm not fully clothed, it feels creepy, so I am ALWAYS fully clothed. Even sleeping, I wear those silk men's style pajamas that cover me from neck to ankle. The feeling of the sheets against my skin keeps me awake, the silky pajamas keep anything from bunching up or rubbing against my skin.

13. Oct 19, 2008 #12

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Is that because you called her? Did you give her an eyeful?

14. Oct 19, 2008 #13
    How about taking a sauna? I'm not wearing a wet suit then.

15. Oct 19, 2008 #14

LURCH

Science Advisor

That is a great tip, Andre! My suits allways get soaking wet in the sauna. Hot-tub, too.

16. Oct 19, 2008 #15
    I'm naked right now.

17. Oct 20, 2008 #16
    I always go to the sauna at the university after my work out, and I generally go in my underwear as a courtesy to others, Im pretty sweaty already so its no big deal. Usually people wear something, but theres always one old lady in there bearing it all. At first I was shocked and amazed, but now Im pretty cool with it. Its all girls and even if it wasnt, its so hot in there no ones thinking sexually anyways.
    I definitely am naked while PFing relatively often, but Im naked a lot.

18. Oct 20, 2008 #17
    Under my clothing, I am naked.

19. Oct 20, 2008 #18

wolram

Gold Member

I have to sleep in the nud as i generate so much heat when i sleep, windows open, no heat even in winter. and my bathroom is downstairs, i have to make sure my curtains are draw properly even thogh i am not overlooked.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?