Have you tried Tapatalk for your forum?

• Thread starter AcousticBruce
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a user recommending the use of Tapatalk, a forum app, to the owner of a specific forum. The user believes that using Tapatalk will keep them up to date on the forum. However, the forum owner may not be aware of Tapatalk or may have other reasons for not wanting to use it. The user suggests that the owner at least learn about Tapatalk and mentions that it has already been discussed in related threads.
AcousticBruce
I use this insanely great forum app called Tapatalk. There are tons of forums, but unfortunately this one is not listed. The reason is because the owner of this forum either does not know about Tapatalk or for other reasons does not want to. I would really recommend it and it would definitely keep me up to date on this forum.

http://www.tapatalk.com/index.php

I recommend checking out or at least learning of this
-to the forum owners.

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What is Tapatalk?

Tapatalk is a mobile application and online forum platform that allows users to access and participate in various online forums and discussions on their mobile devices.

2. How does Tapatalk work?

Tapatalk works by aggregating content from different online forums and displaying it in a user-friendly mobile format. Users can browse and participate in discussions, receive notifications, and manage their forum subscriptions all within the app.

3. Is Tapatalk free to use?

There are both free and paid versions of Tapatalk available. The free version allows users to access and participate in forums, while the paid version offers additional features such as ad removal and increased customization options.

4. Can Tapatalk be used on all devices?

Tapatalk is available for both iOS and Android devices, and can be used on smartphones and tablets. However, some forum communities may not be available on Tapatalk or may have limited functionality on certain devices.

5. Is Tapatalk safe to use?

Generally, Tapatalk is considered a safe and secure platform to use. However, as with any online forum or discussion platform, it is important for users to be cautious when sharing personal information or engaging in discussions with strangers.