Every thing you ever wanted to know about men

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • #1
wolram
Gold Member
4,260
554

Main Question or Discussion Point

Every thing you ever wanted to know answered

http://www.knowplace.org/men.html
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
wolram
Gold Member
4,260
554
This is for Men only.
 
  • #3
are horses allowed too?
 
  • #4
1,134
7
{peeks into page}

oh I'm sorry I did that


hope the paralysis is short term, whew yes, my left hand is starting to shake a bit
 
Last edited:
  • #5
106
4
Ah! All our secrets revealed! I suppose women should be educated on the subject.
 
  • #6
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,970
131
  • #7
wolram
Gold Member
4,260
554
deckart said:
Ah! All our secrets revealed! I suppose women should be educated on the subject.
We have bee trying for years, they just will not learn :bugeye:
 
  • #8
wolram
Gold Member
4,260
554
hypatia said:
{peeks into page}

oh I'm sorry I did that


hope the paralysis is short term, whew yes, my left hand is starting to shake a

bit


:grumpy: It is dangerous to take in to much at once. :smile:
 
  • #9
356
2
Lol. "Why do men always speak to my breasts?" is my favorite
 
  • #10
1,085
6
lol, yeah Smurf. "Personally, I suspect that most men would be much happier with just a single large perky breast in the middle of the chest."

Questions: Why are men so obsessed with beautiful women?
Answer: As opposed to what? Really ugly women? Face it, if men were obsessed with ugly women, there would be just as much *****ing about why men are obsessed with ugly women. No matter how you set this up, some people are always going to be left out. I don't see anyone screaming about equal treatment for the stupid people either. :smile:

Here are a few:

Question: Why do men generally have greater upper body strength?
Question: Why do men generally have better hand-eye motor coordination?

Answers (common in both): [...] (See also: Do all men really masturbate?)
 
Last edited:
  • #11
wolram
Gold Member
4,260
554
Don't give to much away guys there may be some of the, "others", about. :wink:
 
  • #12
887
2
My favorite:
Why do men have to act like such retards?
Well, we don't actually have to; we do it because we enjoy it. It's the old fashioned pride in a job well done that's missing in so much of the world nowadays.

I laughed out loud!
Great find wolram.
Cheers,
Ryan
 
  • #13
356
2
mattmns said:
lol, yeah Smurf. "Personally, I suspect that most men would be much happier with just a single large perky breast in the middle of the chest."
:rofl: Yeah, but I'm not so sure. Personally I like having one in each hand. Also, there are things you can do with two that you can't do with one... Now.. if there were THREE, that'd be awsome.
 
  • #14
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,213
174
I started to make several comments but deleted them all. :biggrin:

No way to come out ahead on that one...
 
  • #15
wolram
Gold Member
4,260
554
Ivan Seeking said:
I started to make several comments but deleted them all. :biggrin:

No way to come out ahead on that one...
Probably for the best Ivan :biggrin:
 
  • #16
Smurf said:
:rofl: Yeah, but I'm not so sure. Personally I like having one in each hand. Also, there are things you can do with two that you can't do with one... Now.. if there were THREE, that'd be awsome.
I vote for two in back and one in front, centered on the forehead.

...or the normal 2 and an additional one on the back of the head. I'm a JEEN-YUS!!!! :biggrin:
 
  • #17
wolram
Gold Member
4,260
554
I think more than two would just mean more frequent head aches.
 
  • #18
356
2
Echo 6 Sierra said:
...or the normal 2 and an additional one on the back of the head. I'm a JEEN-YUS!!!! :biggrin:
:rofl: :rofl: I'm offering you membership in the brotherhood for that comment alone. I'm sure everyone will agree what a genius you are.
 
  • #19
wolram
Gold Member
4,260
554
Why can't men ever give a straight answer to a simple question?
Frankly, your questions aren't all that simple. In general, when a woman asks a question, she has a correct answer in mind. We men are well aware of this. Therefore, it may take us a while to come up with the right answer. If a question is particularly tough, we may not answer at all.

:confused: some questions are impossible to answer :uhh:
 
  • #20
jcsd
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,090
11
Feminist apologist rubbish.

Men are not jerks, men oggle women because it is right, men touch themslevs because it is right, etc, etc.
 

Related Threads for: Every thing you ever wanted to know about men

Replies
4
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
1K
Replies
1
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
5K
Replies
10
Views
818
Replies
30
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
3K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
2
Replies
49
Views
5K
Top