God Forgiveness + All that is: Exploring Inestimable Energy

• Thread starter Amir
  • Start date
In summary: Originally posted by Pyrite Energy comes as fermions or bosons. Is that not... quantum mechanics?Yes, energy can come in many forms.
Amir
May God forgive me for my ignorance,…

To me GOD is like “pure” energy, a driving force behind everything, all that is and will be, Inestimable in everyway. Maybe it’s because I have an analytical mind yearning to quantize, and explain away all that I see., that I approach this subject knowing deep inside I’ll end up in a circle a circle which I’ll never be able to break.

Sometimes when I look up at the sky I feel nothing but humbleness in my heart. I think of this blue stone that I am standing on, moving trough space like a grain of sand, all part of that same “pure” energy, the moons, the stars, the black holes and the quasars. What we see and what we don’t see all part of that same “energy” The matter and the antimatter all part of that “pure” energy.

Physics news on Phys.org
There are many concepts of God. There have BEEN so many. God is what you make of IT. That was a very good use of words by the way.

And also, this post probably should have gone under philosiphy. I see this is your 1st post. So you are excused, but try and keep post in the right category.
Paden Roder

sorry about that,... can you move it?

Last edited:
Yeah, I do believe that this forum is reserved for the more scientific and mind exploding theories. You describe a feeling, rather than logic, so it should go into philosophy.

But since it will move anyway, I'd like to discuss it.

So, the way you describe God is that He/She/It does not exist as a part of the universe, but is the universe, and thus controls only itself. This therefore implies no religion or doctrine. Your theory can be looked at with respect, in my mind, as it demands nothing of those who read it, only imparting what you feel may be true.

So, if God is the universe, then the universe is sentient. Thus, you, I, this computer, a cow, and the sky, are all a part of God. The next question is that if the universe has control over all, why must there be action, movement, and life in this god/universe.

Furthermore, one should not think of oneself as apart from God, in the context of this theory/belief, as one would be a part of God. Perhaps you have been looking at it wrong, and should think of yourself as a part of this grand, beautiful universe, rather than a separate observer.

I thought Einstein was God...

Thanks for replying to my post.
Originally posted by Pyrite
Furthermore, one should not think of oneself as apart from God, in the context of this theory/belief, as one would be a part of God. Perhaps you have been looking at it wrong, and should think of yourself as a part of this grand, beautiful universe, rather than a separate observer.

Well, part as a side-effect (constructed out of) The "pure energy"...

Everything is made out of something even the vast cold empty space.. just a different way of looking at things a single source for all (an infinite source) that is.
I never described “pure energy” (no one can at this point.)
...let me turn this around, what is your core concept of energy? what is your perception of all this that is around you?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Avron
I thought Einstein was God...

Einstein was a speck of light on a bed of stars, like a grain of sand on 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ^1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 beaches. :)

Last edited:
If God is a synonym for the deepest principles of physics, what word is left for a hypothetical being who answers prayers, intervenes to save cancer patients or helps evolution over difficult jumps, forgives sins or dies for them?

- Richard Dawkins

I agree with your post amir because it doesn't try to capture a hidden meaning sense of god. It is pure

Originally posted by Amir
May God forgive me for my ignorance,…

To me GOD is like “pure” energy, a driving force behind everything, all that is and will be, Inestimable in everyway. Maybe it’s because I have an analytical mind yearning to quantize, and explain away all that I see., that I approach this subject knowing deep inside I’ll end up in a circle a circle which I’ll never be able to break.

Sometimes when I look up at the sky I feel nothing but humbleness in my heart. I think of this blue stone that I am standing on, moving trough space like a grain of sand, all part of that same “pure” energy, the moons, the stars, the black holes and the quasars. What we see and what we don’t see all part of that same “energy” The matter and the antimatter all part of that “pure” energy.

"Pure energy" versus non-pure energy?

Energy comes as fermions or bosons.
Is that not pure enough for you?

We can refine --i.e. subcatagorize -- those two catagories further but doe that make fermions or bosons more "pure?"

I think the most pure energy is gravity in that i think it is quasi(semi)-energetic in that is faster than the speed-of-radiation ergo it will never be quantisized but it is the essence of icoshahedrally interrfer gravity fields that produces the more retarded fermions and bosons (spin-1 )

Gravity is most pure. gravity is the essence.

Gravity is the quasi(semi)-physical buffer-zone/interface between the metaphysical and the physical.

Rybo

All this talk of pure energy... God...

Lets not confuse religion with science. The word God means you take a leap of faith and believe in The Creator. Is this thread not just personifying physical facts? It's great to have faith in physics but physics suggests an unconscious force rather than a conscious entity. Having to turn a theory into a myth almost gives me hope that something makes even us scientists believe in a conscious God.

The question I wanted to ask in this thread was "is the God of religion metaphysical or physical?"

Originally posted by Rybo
"Pure energy" versus non-pure energy?

Energy comes as fermions or bosons.
Is that not pure enough for you?

We can refine --i.e. subcatagorize -- those two catagories further but doe that make fermions or bosons more "pure?"

I think the most pure energy is gravity in that i think it is quasi(semi)-energetic in that is faster than the speed-of-radiation ergo it will never be quantisized but it is the essence of icoshahedrally interrfer gravity fields that produces the more retarded fermions and bosons (spin-1 )

Gravity is most pure. gravity is the essence.

Gravity is the quasi(semi)-physical buffer-zone/interface between the metaphysical and the physical.

Rybo

Paaaaaaarp!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Philosophysics
All this talk of pure energy... God...

The question I wanted to ask in this thread was "is the God of religion metaphysical or physical?"

"The God of Religion" appears to imply a panthiestic viewpoint i.e. a God for religion, mathematics, jump rope, tree felling, river, sky etc..

God/Universe is "ALL." God/Universe is all inclusive ergo both of the first subcatagories of God/Universe "metaphysical and physcical" are inherent to definition of God/Universe.

The first subcatgory of physical aspect of God/Universe is "energy."

Energy as convergent matter(fermions) and energy as divergent radiation-like forces(bosons).

Now the first subcatagorizing of the metaphyscial God/Universe is not so simple of a deduction to arrive at.

Rybo

1. What is the concept of "God Forgiveness + All that is"?

The concept of "God Forgiveness + All that is" refers to the belief that there is a higher power, often referred to as God, who has the power to forgive all beings and encompasses all energy and existence in the universe.

2. How does one explore the concept of "God Forgiveness + All that is"?

Exploring the concept of "God Forgiveness + All that is" can be done through introspection, meditation, and studying various religious and spiritual teachings. It involves examining one's relationship with a higher power and understanding the principles of forgiveness and interconnectedness.

3. What is the significance of forgiveness in this concept?

In this concept, forgiveness is seen as a powerful and transformative act that connects individuals to the higher power and promotes healing and growth. It is believed that through forgiveness, one can release negative emotions and open themselves to receive love and forgiveness from the higher power.

4. How does this concept relate to the concept of energy?

The concept of "God Forgiveness + All that is" sees energy as the foundation of all existence and believes that the higher power encompasses all energy in the universe. Forgiveness is seen as a way to channel and transform energy, promoting harmony and balance in the universe.

5. Is this concept tied to a specific religion or belief system?

While the concept of "God Forgiveness + All that is" may be present in various religions and belief systems, it is not tied to any specific one. It is a universal concept that can be explored and understood by individuals of different beliefs and backgrounds.