Evidence for psychic phenomena

You are twisting the argument . Don't mix up consciousness with ESP. ESP is a perception and it should produce like other stimuli like visual perception produces a signal on Fmri.
fMRI only shows brainactivity. If ESP happens, then fMRI still will only show brainactivity. As Andrew Newberg once put it: "it levels the playing field". Whether you are seeing a dog, a purple unicorn or god himself, the fMRI will only show the brainactivity.

Again you fail show any credible evidence for ESP ( which in my opinion is hyped up). Dont argue about consciousness - show evidence for ESP.
You have also once again failed to show credible evidence for ESP.

<snip> [says ridiculous things] <snip>

I edited your post in my reply because... why not? On a weekday, you'd be gone already. You keep talking about what people "see", and needing to see what they see... BULL... ****.

Somehow I don't think psychic powers would be centered in the visual centers of the brain; already well mapped. You would see, during these psychic events, blood feeding the regions of the brain involved in the activity of "ESP" and processing that sensory input. It's... thinking... like yours which allowed our government to waste SOOOO much money on "remote viewing". Preach your faith elsewhere please.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I will be back later to clean this up.