Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Evidence of Time Travel discovered - Source of ancient Myths, Legends, and Religions

1. May 5, 2004 #1
    This news has just been released in Australia.
    I thought you may be interested in examining the evidence then discussing the implications, etc.

Edward T

> - -
    Evidence of Time Travel has been discovered by an Australian researcher.
    This evidence reveals the Source of ancient Myths, Legends, and Religions.

Upon investigation, this information furnishes further conclusions that have world wide implications:

The 'messenger in a bright light' reported by the founding prophets of the world's various belief systems, refers to a Time Traveller;

The ancient 'oracle' that provided wisdom to ancient priests and prophets concerning the 'future' was a computer used by the Time Traveller;

The items portrayed as 'stones', 'tablets', 'wheels', or 'plates' as being given to various prophets by 'the messenger' refer to historical and astronomical compact disks;

The accounts in ancient texts taken to be of their past historical events plus the descriptions of future revelations pertaining to a particular 'End Time' war, the opening of a Sealed Book, and the observation of associated Comets, are actually a retelling of a 'show and tell' to those ancient peoples by a Time Traveller, of 1948 to 1998 modern historical and astronomical events;

All of the world's major religions since 5,000 BC have been based upon their prophet's encounter with a Time Traveller and the viewing of these CD-Roms;

The warnings about false religions in the various texts refer to this fact, and throughout history, someone has been trying to correct an original time 'back-step' that first made ancient man in the Middle East interpret a visit from a messenger from the future, as a visit from one of God's angels. But unfortunately, each subsequent attempt to correct this mistake just reinforced the 'angel of God' religious concept;

Having no comprehension of time travel nor computer technology, the ancient people told of their encounter along with what they were shown and told, in religious terms and within their own (limited) understanding. These stories became even more confused when they were retold years later and finally written down. Then when these 'stories' were interpreted by foreigners and translated into other languages, the original meanings of the misunderstood encounter has been covered over by language differences and a second level of misinterpretation;

The meaning of the words in modern English religious texts and their interpretation do not fully portray the original meanings of the ancient Middle Eastern languages, and as such, this is one reason why the Signs (ie. the accounts of 'future' historical events) that are clearly stated in many religious texts concerning the sequence of events in the 'End Time' have not been noticed by modern people;

When the original meanings of the ancient languages are used instead of the English translator's best guess (due to his preconceived religious ideas), the world's religious texts reveal that they contain detailed descriptions and dates of the 1990 Persian Gulf War, the people involved in the discovery of codes in the Bible including some of their names, plus exact portrayals of images and sequences of images from the CD-Roms. Descriptions of parts of a computer system including the compact disks and their cases plus an account of how to operate this apparatus are also mentioned in some texts.
    You are invited to view the evidence on our website. At the http://www. prompt write : pphcstudygroup.org.au

Authorized by the Media Officer,
    PPHC Study Group, (S.A.)
    > - -
  2. jcsd
  3. May 5, 2004 #2
    I found a strange lump of meat in my fridge. It's hairy and squeaks if I poke it.
  4. May 5, 2004 #3
    so is it Bush, the timetraveller?
  5. May 5, 2004 #4
    Or is the mystery meat in my fridge really Bush?
  6. May 5, 2004 #5
    Maybe you've mistaken a timetraveller for a peice of meat at the back of your fridge - Did it say "We come in peace?" as all alien timetravellers do?
  7. May 5, 2004 #6
    Actually it said somethng like "Glurble-flurble".
  8. May 5, 2004 #7
    It might not be an alien then ... ur probably right.
  9. May 5, 2004 #8
    Damn! Spot on! If it has trouble with English... it's Bush!
  10. May 5, 2004 #9

hmmmm, I think that it's obvious..if no one can identify what it is or for...then it certainly must be Kerry on vacation. Try to remove it from the fridge...if it slips off the plate and calls you a Son of a *****...you'll know for sure.
  11. May 5, 2004 #10

Science Advisor

You know, if time travel was real, and I possesed such a device, I already know what I would do.

I'd start looking for super smart people, say, about 500 men and 500 women. Not that I'm a homophobe, but we need hetero relations for this mission.

Anyhow, we'd load up millions of gallons of gas, raw materials, all the other goodies to sustain our population of 1000 people, and go back to the very edge of habitable existance.

Then, being completly isolated from all the idoits of the world today, we would be free to advance our society and mold the rest of the world to our choosing, as we would be much more powerfull then any of the past societys. (500 people with machine guns vs 1,000,000 barbarians with sticks and knives, we only need alot of bullets.)

Anyhow, we would create a perfect society, so that when time got back to 2004, we'd not have these problems. We'd be several thousand more years advanced then we are currently, and would likely already have the moon colonized.

And this, my friends, is why time travel is not possible. If it were, someone would have already done something similar.
  12. May 5, 2004 #11
    hmm yeah,
    only it isnt atall prossible to predict how creating a super race would develop over a long period of time. Therefore we might be the first atempt that went a bit wrong... :tongue:
  13. May 5, 2004 #12
    There is only one flaw in your plan, I'd take a quick stop in the future and load up on bigger (much cooler) guns. That way when I come across the megashawn group my group of people would win....wait I'm starting to think I fit into the idiot category
  14. May 5, 2004 #13

Science Advisor

well, if we would have taking blueprints of all of todays greatest technology back to say, 30,000 bc, then by the time Jesus was born, we'd likely have already depleted the gasoline sources, and found some other kind of energy source.

Of course, perhaps the stories of atlantis are evidence of what I'm talking about, and it angered the God(s) and they destroyed it.

But basically, if timetravel is real, where are the travelers?
  15. May 7, 2004 #14
    Where are the timetravelers? your assuming that if people were pissing about with time and traveling from century to century that they'd also be media whores happy to tell everyone of their marvalous journeys. :tongue:

You've also got to take into account that timetravelers could just be hopping from one alternate reality to another. In which case their exploits would have no effect on our reality. :cool:
  16. May 8, 2004 #15

Science Advisor

Kinda like titor's story, worldlines and what not. Thats fine, it might be possible, but I still remain skeptical unless there is some stronger evidence out there.

And also, as to the first comment, not that they would be after attention, but imagine showing up in the middle of say, a football field on superbowl sunday!! It certainly seems such a scenario could be possible, and probably would have happened.
  17. May 8, 2004 #16
    I have to agree i havent really seen any evidence of it either, but im also pretty sure that if is/has been going on that i probably wouldnt know about it
  18. May 11, 2004 #17
    That's a baby Yowie. Do not poke it.
  19. Sep 16, 2004 #18
    Strange Goings On

There was actually a story recently in the news about a guy who had been arrested for insider trading. He claimed that he had come back from the future and bet on stocks he knew would go up and made his money but that he wasn't doing anything illegal since we have no laws against time travel. Of course the cops didn't believe him. The strange part is though...that they have NO record of this guy at all. No birth certificates, no criminal record, no doctors or dental records, no one knows who this guy is. So essentially they have no proof that he isn't a time traveller. Strange don't you think? They've never mentioned him again in the news...I wonder what happened to him...hmmmm
  20. Sep 16, 2004 #19
    Ok this worldline bS is getting on my nerves..So here is a little explanation about the theory....

First lets go all the way back in time..When the universe is created,formed whatever you name it..Now there is only one world line..And if we put aside quantum physics while we don't see its effects in real life there will always be one worldline till we come to organisms that can make choices!..From now on we can talk about multiple worldlines thats ok..

Now lets assume that a timetraveller,traveled back in time..A little example here..

Worldline1=>Worldline1,Worldline2 ; One choice divided worldline1 into two..

Now as you see if time traveler goes back in time he is going back to Worldline1..Which is both Worldline1's and Worldline2's past..And he will be known in both Worldlines..We can increase the number of worldlines towards infinity and that will not change anything...

Now lets look at Titor's story..He says he will affect only one worldline..According to the examples above that is bull****..He will affect every single worldline from the moment he appeared on internet!..

Now all those above information at hand..You can not go back in time and create an advanced civizilation because you will not let yourself born..Call it infinite worldlines its still in affect..You will affect every single worldline from the moment you traveled in time..And bring chaos to universe from that moment you will probably dissappear or something more chaotic will happen in universe i have no idea..

Hope this info helps a lil when you think about time travel..
  21. Sep 16, 2004 #20

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Actually, no. The whole point of worldlines [in this context] is that our past is our past and it cannot be changed. For example, I am here so clearly my grandfather produced offspring. This fact is unalterable. A different past belongs to another worldline. The resolution of time travel paradoxes using The Many Worlds theory hinges on this fact. For example, if I go back and kill my grandfather before he produced children, then I can't exist. So a world in which I killed my grandfather clearly cannot contain me in the present. So in that worldline I never existed; except as a time traveler from another worldline.

Also, what constitutes a split in a worldlines is not dependant on conscious choices. All options exist even at the quantum level; which is what inspires this whole business in the first place.

I'm not saying this is all actually true, but that's how the theory goes.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2004
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?