Mailbox Full - Get Assistance from Evo

• Thread starter Andre
  • Start date
In summary, Evo's mailbox is frequently full and she has a tendency to respond to PMs from her imaginary friends. Other users struggle to avoid getting in trouble with her and the authorities.
Andre
Evo,

Sorry to bother you but, I'm afraid your mailbox is full.

Physics news on Phys.org
Andre said:
Evo,

Sorry to bother you but, I'm afraid your mailbox is full.

As far as I recall from some discussion, Evo's mailbox is almost always full. :smile:

Sure, but now it's urgent

Sorry, it fills up fast. It's clear.

radou said:
As far as I recall from some discussion, Evo's mailbox is almost always full. :smile:

Ah, the possible responses to that are almost endless... and anyone of them would get me slapped silly.

Nice show of restraint, Danger!:approve:

Evo said:
Sorry, it fills up fast. It's clear.

Even faster than you think, how about one hour.

Andre said:
Even faster than you think, how about one hour.

It's all of her imaginary friends sending her PMs. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
Nice show of restraint, Danger!:approve:

Thanks. It was a struggle, but fear overcame ambition. :biggrin:

edit: Hi, Lisa. Didn't see you sneak in there.

Moonbear said:
How does she do that mental disconnect, so her sock puppets can PM her, and give her something to respond to? I realize I'm dealing with someone who is used to dealing with sophisticated sheep brains, so you might have to simplify and generalize a bit to come up with a model.

(RUNS and HIDES!)

Danger said:
edit: Hi, Lisa. Didn't see you sneak in there.

Dammit! I wasn't quick enough!:grumpy:

Yeah, you were. That's why I didn't see you.

Danger said:
Ah, the possible responses to that are almost endless... and anyone of them would get me slapped silly.

Yes, I know how you feel! Good Idea to try to avoid the fish at all costs!

Moonbear said:

Right, I almost forgot about the PM-sphere! Man, she must be damn busy! I assume it costs her at least one hour of meditation and another hour of jogging and other psycho-physical preparation to preform. :biggrin:

turbo-1 said:
I realize I'm dealing with someone who is used to dealing with sophisticated sheep brains, so you might have to simplify and generalize a bit to come up with a model.

We don't know who we're dealing with. We're not even aware.

Next, even for speaking out loud about that will probably get us arrested and interrogated in a dark room by feds.

1. How do I know if my mailbox is full?

To check if your mailbox is full, you can log into your Evo account and look for a notification or message indicating that your mailbox is full. You may also receive an email notifying you that your mailbox is close to reaching its storage limit.

2. What should I do if my mailbox is full?

If your mailbox is full, you can reach out to Evo's customer support team for assistance. They can help you free up space in your mailbox or upgrade your storage capacity.

3. Can I still receive new emails if my mailbox is full?

No, if your mailbox is full, you will not be able to receive any new emails until you free up space or upgrade your storage capacity. Any new emails sent to your mailbox will bounce back to the sender.

4. How can I free up space in my mailbox?

To free up space in your mailbox, you can delete old or unnecessary emails, empty your trash or spam folders, and consider archiving emails that you no longer need but want to keep for future reference.

5. How can I upgrade my mailbox storage capacity?

You can contact Evo's customer support team to inquire about upgrading your mailbox storage capacity. They will provide you with the necessary steps and options to increase your storage limit.