Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Evo Read Please

1. Dec 5, 2004 #1
    Buy the Evil Child A car

Evo jr would do well in a 2004 infiniti g35 coupe with black with beige leather interior, sirius radio, and dvd navigation system.

Then I can come visit you and drive the car and dance...

ask the jr
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 5, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

LOL! Sounds like a great car! Wish I could have one too. Maybe I'll jot off a letter to Santa. Do you think I'm too old for him to still bring me presents?

4. Dec 5, 2004 #3
    Not if you can still get him to bring you presents
  5. Dec 5, 2004 #4

Staff: Mentor

The Evo Child has a Limited Edition Toyota 4 Runner with all the options and leather interior.

But she wants another car. This child wants to change cars like she changes shoes.
  6. Dec 5, 2004 #5
    She sounds so spoiled/pampered,and I wanted to date her?!
  7. Dec 5, 2004 #6

Actually, she wants a cheaper car. She feels guilty now for having an SUV. She wants a small sedan, and a used one to boot.
  8. Dec 5, 2004 #7

And you were painting it like a bad thing.

However, as my car attests small used sedans is meaningless moniker. Go '98 Sebring Convertibles!!!
  9. Dec 5, 2004 #8

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Tell her 'damn right you should feel guilty for having an SUV' and give her a pat on the head from me once she's got something sensible.
  10. Dec 5, 2004 #9
    Evo... doesn't this thread sound rather suspicious? Large font, clearly stated message...

[conspiracy theory]It sounds like the Evo child persuaded Tom to write the message, there is no other possible explanation[/conspiracy theory]
  11. Dec 5, 2004 #10
    I'd be happy to trade her cars. Her 4 Runner for my 1992 Toyota Corolla. :approve: Cheap and small! AND USED!!! Come on, Evo...this is the best deal she's gonna get.
  12. Dec 5, 2004 #11

:rofl: Wow, I should JUMP on that deal!!! :rofl:
  13. Dec 5, 2004 #12

jimmy p

Gold Member

I have a new car. Its a four year old Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.3 LX with 25500 miles on the clock. w00t!!
  14. Dec 5, 2004 #13
    heheheheh I never talk to Evo Chow
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?