Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

EVRYTHIN that u need2know

1. Oct 29, 2007 #1
    This question is not for everyone...

How many among you believe that MATRIX: The Movie (Part I) has got everything that you ever need to know...

I'm not talking about Evil Genius Theory here...

Again this question is for only those who really understand what I'm trying to say...

Pitch Dark

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 29, 2007 #2

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

I thought everything I needed to know was from my cat. Another book down the drain. Is there anything that Keanu Reeves can't do (besides act....and sing....)?

4. Oct 29, 2007 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I thought it was "Everything I need to know, I learned in kindergarten." :biggrin:

(Moonbear predicts this thread will soon be completely off-topic when nobody "really understands" what the OP is trying to say. :wink: ...you might want to try making your point a whole lot clearer rather than expecting everyone to guess, or the mentors won't be held responsible for the thread getting hijacked.)

5. Oct 29, 2007 #4
    I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at, but if you're making a reference to LSD I agree with you =)

6. Oct 30, 2007 #5
    [​IMG]

7. Oct 30, 2007 #6

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Well said. Thread locked. Pitchdark, welcome to the PF, but please re-read the "Rules" link at the top of the page. Bashing the Matrix will not be tolerated here... :eek:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?