1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Exam techniques

1. May 11, 2003 #1
    Ive got my GCSE Physics exam in a few weeks and Its going to be really hard. I need some revision techniques and tips on how to stay cool on the big day, thanks

2. jcsd
  3. May 11, 2003 #2
    From what I've seen, even the best prepared get 'butterflies', but my recommendation would be practice all the problems over and over again. I'd also pick an especially difficult problem from each catagory that I might be faced with and give them special attention. I'd practice the night before, then sleep well, knowing I'd studied hard. The next day before test time I'd devote another hour or two to quickly review all the practice problems again.
    Good luck

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2003
  4. May 13, 2003 #3
    Practice makes perfect!

Besides, make sure you know every single concept of physics that are in your syllabus. Sometimes, knowing how to do a problem doesn't mean you know the concept behind.

5. May 13, 2003 #4
    Thanks for all your help, Im revising about 2 hours a day!!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?