1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Exam Woes

1. Jun 5, 2007 #1
    :frown:I just got the results from a mock exam that actually counts towards next year... I got 82%. However everyone else got 95+!!! It is the multichoice - I got 14/40 for it! The structured theory - I got 98%. Does anybody have any good sites or tips to combat this Multichoice problem I have? Also this is A level Chemistry conducted by Cambridge... So they have this 'multiple multi choice'. I just do not see why I get soo bad. Is it due to lack of study? or just lack of practice? :frown::frown:

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 5, 2007 #2
    hello! friend the pattern also exists in IIT-JEE of india...we too have to make it out...the general strategy to solve multi's is to solve from the basics and to solve the " by-products" hand-by-hand..so to get a list of answerrs...
    cheers!

4. Jun 5, 2007 #3
    Really? My cousins tell that once in IIT, it is a worry free life for them! But then again, they barely passed... But with the ambiguities in these MC questions, I just cannot do them in time!!! The same story goes for my Physics: Structured lim--> 100, multichoice lim-->0. So elimination and more study is probably the only way through them?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?